The Engineering Quest has a proven track record of training and retaining staff. We believe it is better to find people with the right attitude, aptitude and work ethic and spend time educating and training them.
This is a fantastic opportunity for people looking to up-skill, retrain, or find a better work life balance as we have a four day working week.
Note: Before applying for the position, take some time to review our website and understand the type of services we provide.
What we expect
- You must have a positive and helpful attitude
- You must have the ability to listen and follow instructions
- You must have basic problem solving skills
- You must be an excellent communicator
- Previous CNC machine setting experience is essential
- A good understanding of mechanical measurement systems is essential
- An understanding of SPC and quality control plans would be useful
- Previous experience of programming CNC machines would be useful
- CAM experience would be useful
What we offer
- The opportunity to develop your career and skillset
- A four-day working week Monday to Thursday
- Early and late shift opportunities
- On the job training using our incremental training system
- Competitive remuneration packages based on your level of experience
- Flexible working conditions (we offer two and three day working weeks)
- Purchase discounts through our Being Brilliant reward system