The Engineering Quest has a proven track record of training and retaining staff. We believe it is better to find people with the right attitude, aptitude and work ethic and spend time educating and training them.
Start as a CNC Machine Operator and train to be a Technician. This is a fantastic opportunity for people looking to up-skill, retrain, or find a better work life balance as we have a four day working week.
Before applying for the position, take some time to review our website and understand the type of services we provide.
What we expect
- You must have a positive and helpful attitude
- You must have the ability to listen and follow instructions
- You must have basic problem solving skills
- You must be an excellent communicator
- Previous manufacturing or engineering experience would be useful but not essential
What we offer
- A four-day working week Monday to Thursday
- On the job training using our incremental training system
- Competitive remuneration packages based on your level of experience
- Flexible working conditions
- Purchase discounts through our Being Brilliant reward system