The Engineering Quest has a proven track record of training and retaining staff. We believe it is better to find people with the right attitude, aptitude and work ethic and spend time investing in their education and training.
This job is based around running automated equipment in a low volume production environment.
We are currently expanding due to our continued success supplying safety and quality critical components to global industry.
What we expect
- You must have a positive and helpful attitude
- You must have the ability to listen and follow instructions
- You must be energetic and enthusiastic
- You must be reliable and trustworthy
What we offer
- 4 Day standard week – Monday to Thursday
- Day shifts, early shifts and late shifts available
- Up to £12.00 per hour plus 20% shift premium
- 195 hours of paid annual leave with buy back scheme
- Overtime paid at double standard rate after first 4 hours
- On the job training and skills investment
- Flexible working conditions
- Part time positions available
- Purchase discounts at 300 locations through our Being Brilliant reward system
- Free onsite parking