The Engineering Quest has a proven track record of training and retaining staff. We believe it is better to find people with the right attitude, aptitude and work ethic and spend time educating and training them.
Before applying for the position, take some time to review our website and understand the type of services we provide.
What we expect
- You must have a positive and helpful attitude
- You must have the ability to listen and follow instructions
- You must have basic problem solving skills
- You must be an excellent communicator
- You must have a flexible approach to working hours
- Previous mechanical machine maintenance experience is essential
- Previous experience of machine electrical maintenance would be useful
What we offer
- The opportunity to develop your career and skillset
- A four-day working week Tuesday to Friday
- On the job training using our incremental training system
- Competitive remuneration packages based on your level of experience
- Flexible working conditions (we offer two and three day working weeks and working hours to suit you)